PAX ERA Pro Vaporizer
Please note: PAX Pods are sold separately. Use the PAX web app to discover vendors near your area.
Be the first to experience this revolution in extract vaporizing with our pen-and-pod system. Get the Pax ERA Pro for sale at the lowest price ever at CityVaporizer.
- Compact light design
- Instant 0-second heat up and draw
- Highly discreet
- 250 Puffs with a full charge
- 4 temperature settings
- 1 Year warranty
- Device Size: 3.3″h x .72″w x .40″d
- Haptic Feedback
- Bluetooth PAX App Support with full temperature control, safety lock, and more.
- ERA Pro Vaporizer
- USB-C Cable
More control and potency than ever before.
- UL-certified: The Pax ERA Pro batteries has a UL-certified safety grade. This makes PAX the first to have one for concentrate vaporizers and accessories.
- PAXSmart: Enjoy each session with pods that remember your favorite temperature settings
- PodID: Delivers instant access to pod safety reports
- ExpertTemp: Sets your pod to the extractor’s ideal temperature
Pax ERA Pro Review
Pax ERA Pro Review
The epitome of greatness in portable vaporizers. With cutting-edge extract technology and an iconic sleek design, the Pro redefines the vaping experience. Enjoy unrivaled control, exceptional flavor, and seamless functionality at your fingertips. Find a new level of convenience and satisfaction with the ultimate companion for those seeking the pinnacle of vaping excellence.
ERA is a Radical New Approach to Extracts
The ERA Pro has high control over temp ranges and uses dual wick pods for high flavor and satisfaction. ERA uses only the highest-performance parts, with a built-in rechargeable battery.
Strong Vapor. Pure Taste. No Surprises
The ERA pro vapor has consistent flavor and delivery time after time. The control over a large heat range will let you change your experience for the best session.
Committed to Safety
The child lock feature ensures your ERA device doesn’t end up in the wrong hands (available on Android). ERA uses only the highest-quality materials to meet the PAX Labs standard. Durable, safe food-grade plastics and gold-plated electrical contacts are in its build.
PAX Pods are leak resistant to reduce waste and for a mess-free experience.
Seamless, Pocket Friendly, and Lightweight
This portable vape is pocket-sized with swappable pods for an on-demand experience anytime. It’s the power of a tabletop vaporizer in the slimmest profile yet. The Pax ERA Pro charges via USB C charge port in 45 minutes to last for over 70 sessions. Never worry about low power again!
Personalize & Enhance your Experience
Use the Android app to unlock extra features like precise heat, session, and LED control. It also features a security lock for extra safety.
The extended settings will enhance vapor production and flavor profiles to your liking. Adjust the temperature exactly the way you want. Session control gives you better pod dosage control for the most precise experience.
ERA Pro Guide
ERA Pro Guide
PAX ERA Pro Pods
- Insert a PAX ERA compatible concentrate pod into it and it’s ready to go.
- Insert it at the top until you feel a small click. The device will vibrate shortly once it recognizes the pod.
- During a draw, the lights will flash pink and blue.
* For safety, only use official pods from licensed dispensaries. Both PAXSmart (identified by a red band) and older generation ERA pods can be used.
How to Use
- The ERA Pro has no buttons for operation. It does not have an on/off button and simply heats up on demand after it senses a draw being taken. This makes it one of the easiest vapes to use for beginners!
PAXSmart enabled pods work together with ExpertTemp technology. This means that the cartridge/pod comes with a temperature preset. The heat preset has been optimized for that specific type of pod.
This depends on factors such as strain, flavor, and potency. The PAXSmart pod may have a low, medium, high, or boosted heat range depending on the type of oil used.
Once the pod is placed inside, the device lights will turn blue and yellow and will vibrate when it is at the ExpertTemp preset. If you change the pod’s temperature, it will remember this the next time it is used.
Manually Change temperature
If you don’t want to use the default preset the pod comes with, you can change the temperature manually too. *For changes to the single degree, use the app.
This is easy to do on the go! Just use the Pop and Click gesture:
1. Pop the pod up without taking it out fully out of the device.
2. Drop the pod back in without it being fully pushed in to go to the next temperature
3. Device will vibrate and lights will be yellow/blue to indicate the heat level.
4. Repeat steps 1 & 2 to toggle through the four settings.
- Low – 520°F
- Medium Low – 610°F
- Medium High – 700°F
- High – 790°F
5. To lock in your desired setting, push and click the pod completely back in.
Download the PAX Mobile app for extended control and custom options. Download the mobile app (android only) and follow the on-screen connection instructions to pair it with your phone.
- Keep your phone’s Bluetooth on during the pairing.
- Pair by shaking the device for 5 seconds until the blue lights appear and criss cross.
- The blue lights will cycle and the device will vibrate once it connects to the app successfully.
The app comes loaded with useful features for full control.
- Pod ID: Discover what is in your PAXSmart/ERA pod. View the entire information and test results for your pods including strain, brand, and oil details.
- Dose Control: This feature lets you regulate your usage. Set your dosage levels for better control and see your progress with tracking.
- Pod Explore: Look through every pod available online to find out what works best for what you want.
- Safety Lock: Set a child safety lock to temporarily prevent vapor production
- temperature Recommendations: Manually access PAXSmart pod’s ExpertTemp settings, and find vapor temperature and flavor recommendations.
- Custom temperature: Adjust the temperature down to the degree for the most precise heating. (PAXSmart pods will remember this custom degree set with the pod)
Cleaning and Maintenance
The device itself has little to no maintenance needed, but you can keep it in a case to reduce scratching. More importantly, take care of your pods to keep them in good working condition.
If you are planning to not use the device for a long time, we recommend taking the pod out. Keep PAX Pods in storage away from heat and humidity to extend their use. Keep the device at full charge before storing it for a month or longer. If left with a low battery, it will take longer to charge when you want to use it again.
Which is Better? - Pro vs ERA
Which is Better? - Pro vs ERA
PAX ERA Pro vs PAX ERA
Both vape pens are similar to each other in function with subtle visual differences. The Pro has been updated with larger lights, with a better battery rating and uses USB C instead of micro USB. The edge of the device is slightly rounder and is now available in four color choices: Onyx, Crimson, Platinum and Jade.
The main difference is the pricing, battery, and extra Bluetooth functionality that is only available for the newer Pro. If you are looking to fully customize your experience and find pod details, the Pro will be worth your time. On a budget and not really interested in reading or want extra access through an app? For the most direct click-to-start experience, try the Classic ERA.
- PAX ERA PRO User Guide
- Download the App
- CityVaporizer – Submit a Retailer Support Ticket
- CityVaporizer – Veteran’s Insurance Claim Information
|Power Supply||Built-in battery|
|Battery Life||70-80 Sessions|
|Heat Style||Dual Heating Coils|
|temperature||520°F – 790°F (271°C – 421°C)|
|Warranty||One year limited with PAX|
Check out our PAX Sales with the lowest prices available online!
Last Updated on August 30, 2023 at 3:27pm