DynaVap The “M” (2021)
DynaVap M Features
- Made from high-grade stainless steel
- Notched dose chamber designed to be a built-in grinder
- Adjustable airflow control and bowl size
- Easy outer contour for a comfortable grip
- Mouthpiece compatible with 10mm female pieces
- Sustainable Packaging
- Microdose friendly
- DynaVap Vapcap M 2021
DynaVap M Review
DynaVap M Review
The “M” is DynaVap’s bestselling vaporizer yet with no electronics inside for failproof vaping. The “M” can be used freely anywhere with just a heat source. Just use any butane torch or an induction heater for optimal flavor and super-dense vapor.
Make it Last
This unique herbal vaporizer is more efficient than smoking since it heats at a lower temperature internally. This gives an even and tasty vapor and also stretches the material for max value.
DynaVap vaporizers will give you a more hands-on, direct experience. No electrical parts are in the design for higher convenience. This innovative dry herb vape is noted to give higher quality vapor than electric devices. Never worry about running out of batteries, forget the wires and enter the Dynaverse!
The M vape pen is simple to use as there are no settings to toggle, activate, or time right. No need to count on a battery, the control is all in your hands. Using it is easy, but it still gives precise results.
Pack the chamber (not too densely) then heat it up with a source. During heating, wait for a click coming from the heat-sensing cap. It will automatically happen when it reaches the right temperature and is ready for use.
High-quality induction technology
The M makes flavorful vapor with its unique design, by using external heat for better control. We recommend using Ispire the Wand for the best heating.
DynaVap vapes are battery-free thermal extraction devices. They rely on external heat sources like torch lighters or induction heaters. The captive cap and chiral airports allow precise temperature control for even heating without burning your herbs or smoke.
The airflow system is adjustable so you can take control of the amount of drawn in air. Partially or fully cover the airport with your finger for your preferred draw type.
The vapor quality is top-notch, providing a smooth and flavorful vaping experience. The hit is smoother and free of smoke compared to other vaporizer pens.
The M VapCap offers a unique high customized vaping experience catered to your needs. The adjust-a-bowl feature will let you change the size of your bowl for precise dosage. Perfect for micro-dosing!
It is also compatible with water pipes (10mm), giving an even smoother and water-cooled vaping experience. Use your favorite glass pieces to enhance your experience.
Durable & Discreet Design
The tapered mouthpiece and high-grade stainless steel provide a sleek and durable design. The outer contour is cut to be stable and fit comfortably on your fingers.
It just weighs in under 20 grams and is 9cm long making this one of the smallest and lightest vapes available. Its highly portable design fits in your pocket and makes it great for your travels.
This is a fantastic dry herb vaporizer that offers a unique and custom vaping experience. Using external heat sources and adjust-a-bowl features makes it a versatile and convenient option for users. The amazing design, quality build, and precise heat control make the M one of the best dry herb vapes available today.
How to Use DynaVap M
How to Use DynaVap M
- Grind your herbs – Use a herb grinder to grind your herbs to a fine consistency. This helps with even heating and better vapor production.
- Load the bowl – Use the adjust-a-bowl feature to pack your herbs into the bowl. Make sure it’s not too tightly packed, as it will block airflow and affect vapor production.
- Heat the tip – Using a butane torch or induction heater, heat the tip. Heat the tip near the end, where the cap sits, and rotate around evenly for even heating.
- Listen for the click – As you heat the tip, you’ll hear a clicking sound. This means that the vaporizer has reached the right temperature. You may need to heat it for a second or two afterward if you prefer higher temperatures.
- Inhale – Once the cap has clicked, place the tapered mouthpiece to your lips and inhale. Draw slowly to create a smooth and flavorful vapor. For denser vapor, use the chiral airports by covering one or both with your finger while inhaling.
- Repeat – You can take several hits from one bowl of herbs, depending on your preference. Simply reheat the tip and listen for the click again before inhaling.
- Clean – After use, let it cool down before safely cleaning it. You can use a cleaning solution and a pipe cleaner to clean the inside of the tip and the bowl.
Heat Sources and More VapCaps
Works great, hits great! It can’t get any simpler than this.