DynaVap The Omni (2021)
- Made from durable, lightweight titanium
- Adjustable bowl size for custom dosage
- Notched dose chamber works as a built-in grinder
- Dial indicator for simple & visible airflow changes
- Spiraled condenser for cooled vapor
- Great for micro-dosing
- Designed for a comfortable grip and ease of use
DynaVap Omni 2021 Review
DynaVap Omni 2021 Review
The Omni is the most premium and best DynaVap released yet. It has an impressive range of features and is made from high-quality titanium for long-lasting durability. This standout product is precisely cut and crafted for optimal airflow while serving a high-end look. It’s a great refinement of the first-gen Omnivap XL, the new and improved Omni does it all with redesigned technology.
Fine Tune Twin Airflow
The adjustable airflow system feature will let you customize the draw resistance. You can easily change this by twisting the mouthpiece to find the perfect balance between vapor production and draw resistance.
Get precise control over your vaporization by rotating the dial and also using the twin airports on the side. Fine-tuning for optimal thermal extraction has never been easier.
One of the most impressive features of the Omni vaporizer is its “adjust a bowl” function. You can adjust the size of the bowl depending on your needs, giving greater control over your vaping experience.
The captive cap is designed to securely fit on the titanium tip, making it easier to use and won’t fall off during use. This adds convenience and a smoother vaping experience with no loose pieces.
Built to Last
It is crafted from high-quality materials, including high-grade titanium for a sleek, polished finish. The design is both elegant and durable, so it will last for years to come. Made and engineered in the United States.
Experience a hands-on, direct feel for your session. Without any electrical parts in the design, these innovative dry herb vaporizers are highly convenient. All you need to start DynaVap vaporizers is a butane torch lighter or any induction heat source (we recommend a DynaVap induction heater or The Wand). Save yourself the hassle, and say no to untangling cables and recharging batteries!
How to Use
How to Use
- Grind your herbs – Use a herb grinder to grind your herbs to a fine consistency. This helps with even heating and better vapor production.
- Load the bowl – Pack your herbs into the bowl. Do not pack too tight or overfill, as it will block airflow and prevent vapor production.
- Heat the tip – Use a heat source (butane torch/induction heater) to start heating the tip. Heat the tip near the end, where the cap is. Rotate around evenly for even heating of the material and to avoid scorching.
- Wait for the click – As you heat the tip, you’ll hear a clicking sound from the heat-sensing cap. The sound means that it reached the ideal temperature. You can also heat it for another second or two afterward if you prefer.
- Inhale – Inhale through the mouthpiece. Draw air in slowly for a smooth and flavorful vapor. Use the twin airports simultaneously for thicker vapor.
- Repeat – You can take more hits from one bowl, depending on how you would like to use your dry herb. Just reheat the tip and listen for the click before inhaling again.
- Clean – After use, let it cool down first. Use a cleaning solution and a pipe cleaner to clean the parts.
- DynaVap M – Stainless Steel
- DynaVap B
- DynaVap Vong
Last Updated on May 1, 2023 at 2:03pm