Grenco G Pen Hyer
- Dual Ceramic Airflow Insert
- Fully Quartz Chamber
- Stainless Steel Heating Element
- 5 Temperature Settings (482°F – 842°F)
- 15-45 Sec Heat Up
- Lightweight Die Cast Aluminum Housing
- Fits into water pieces with a glass to glass connection
- 3 Button Control with LED Indicators
- Pass Through High Speed USB-C Charging
- G Pen Hyer Battery
- G Pen Hyer Concentrates Tank
- Concentrate Tank Cap
- Tank Housing
- 14mm Male Glass Adapter
- Power Cable
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Stainless Steel Loading Tool
- Hemp Travel Case
G Pen Hyer Review
G Pen Hyer Review
The G Pen Hyer is a portable enail that will vaporize concentrates by pairing with a glass on glass water piece. It’s an excellent kit for a refined dabbing session with a wide temperature range, excellent performance, and high compatibility.
The Hyer Enail uses high quality metals with a quartz chamber and stainless steel heating element. G Pen Hyer tank housing uses durable die-cast aluminum and built for modular fitting with quality glass adapters. The premium anodized aluminum metal has a sleek finish with a protective seal so it’s strong while being lightweight.
The Hyer is an extremely flexible device that can work with most glass pieces. It comes with a 14mm glass adapter so you can use it right away for standard glass on glass water pipes. Also works with 10mm and 18mm (adapters sold separately) glass openings.
It works with wax/concentrate straight out of the box. It also supports flower usage with the Hyer dry herb tank (sold separately). This is simply the best all in one device to start vaping exactly the way you want with custom pieces.
The Hyer uses smart heating tech for excellent temperature consistency for top tier vapor and flavor potential. It has an extended temperature range of 428°F – 842°F, which is ideal if you prefer both low and high temp sessions. The lowest setting to highest starts from: 482°F/572°F/662°F/752°F/842°F
High Performance Concentrate Tank
The tank uses a full quartz chamber for the maximum surface area for optimized material heating and great airflow. Heated with a stainless steel heating element, there are no exposed coils involved whatsoever. The tank cap connects with magnetic attachments and has an inner ceramic liner and airflow holes. Attach the included stainless steel wax tool to the cap top or side as a lever for easy airflow control.
It is easy to set up with a simple three button and LED interface located on the battery controller. Colored LEDs display heat level, session time, and battery levels so setting up is smooth and easy. Start vaping right away with no hassle for a streamlined experience.
It’s lightweight, easily portable, and the bigger parts can come apart for traveling. The premium braided cable is magnetic so it snaps into the battery for better cleanup and assembly.
Clean and maintain the device after use for the best long term performance. The full kit includes a handy hemp carrying case for safe storage and traveling.
Top Rated E-nail
Grenco Science’s Hyer is the future of E-nails! No need for unsafe torches, refilling and carrying butane tanks, or traveling with heavy control boxes. Save yourself the headache and invest in a premium, perfectly controlled dab hit experience today.
- G Pen Hyer User Manual
- Register Your Device for Free 2 Year Warranty
- Grenco Science – For Warranty and Questions – Submit a Manufacture Support Ticket
- CityVaporizer – Submit a Retailer Support Ticket
- Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on/off.
- Press left/right buttons to toggle through heat settings.
- Press left/right buttons together for 2 seconds to set session timer. Once lights flash, use left/right buttons to increase/decrease session timer (15s/30s/45s/60s/75s).
- Exit session timer by pressing power button or wait 3 seconds.
- Place 14mm glass adapter into glass rig
- Load concentrate into tank bottom and place tank cap on top
- Insert the dab tool into top or side hole of cap for rotating
- Press power button 2 times to start session
- To stop session, press power button once
- Safely clean up chamber after waiting at least one minute after turning off
Last Updated on September 22, 2023 at 12:13pm