The Arizer Solo 2, A Powerful, Smart Companion
The new Arizer Solo 2 is a welcome step in the evolution of Arizer products. This portable dry herb vaporizer is incredibly powerful for its size and it functions as an effective at home unit too. This is an big improvement on the original Solo and shows that Arizer is well aware of the current market trends and the latest user-friendly features.
The Arizer Solo II is a great value for its low price. Other vaporizers that cost the same don’t have the same long-lasting battery or consistent vaping ability as the Solo II. It could be considered the best portable vaporizer available.
- Digital HUD for temp and battery level
- Start-up time of under 10 seconds
- Heat-up time between 20-30 seconds
- Custom temperature settings
- Improved airflow for larger and more controlled hits
- Customizable session timer from 5-15 minutes
- Temperature settings from 50-200°C (122-392°F) and readings in both °C/F° formats
- Stands 11.4cm tall (4.49 inches) by 4.5cm (1.75 inches) wide
- Lightweight 222g (0.49oz)
- 100-240V power
- Choice of Black or Dark Blue Colour
- 1 x Solo II
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Glass Tube (90mm)
- 1 x Glass Tube (110mm)
- 1 x Glass Dish
- 1 x Travel Tube for each glass piece
- 1 x Carry Case
- 2 x Silicone Stem Caps
- 4 x Stainless Steel Filter Screens
- 1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
- 1 x Sample Botanicals
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
The Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer is an excellent, high quality portable (or at home) vaporizer that offers any user, from the curious beginner to the long time veteran an experience they won’t soon forget.
New and Improved
Arizer is a well-liked vaporizer brand, and people were excited for the release of the Solo 2 after the success of the original Solo. They were not disappointed as the Solo 2 was even better than expected. People who use it are surprised with how it makes such flavorful and consistent vapor from a small device.
Faster Better Heat up
The Solo has a much faster heating time, enabling a quick hit while on the move or when short of time. Equally important, the Solo 2 produces thick, heavy vapor clouds that maintain the full flavour of any dried herb. Long, slow draws produce the best vapor with this device.
The Arizer Solo 2 is a top-of-the-line portable vaporizer that offers exceptional vapor quality. It features a ceramic heating element that ensures efficient and consistent heating of your dry herbs. The vapor is then drawn through the glass aroma tube, which provides a pure and flavorful vapor experience.
The glass stems are made from a borosilicate glass that wont emit any toxic fumes. This enables fully flavored, clean, and satisfying hits every single time.
Improving the heating time of the original Solo, the Solo 2 is also slightly slimmer while delivering an easier pull than its predecessor. The slimmer design has been welcomed by many, as has the speedy heating time. With a weight of 222 grams (0.49 pounds) coupled with the modern and professional design, the Solo 2 has a high-end feel while maintaining a very affordable price.
The battery life is excellent for a portable unit and allows for up to three hours of vaping (or 8-10 sessions) once fully charged. When the battery runs out, you can still vape with a plugged-in Solo 2 after five minutes of charging. Some users opt to purchase the Arizer Solo 2 Car Charger, for the added convenience of charging on the go.
For those who prefer using a water pipe, the Solo 2 is compatible if you have a water pipe adapter, providing an even smoother vapor experience. The vapor path is fully isolated from the electronics, ensuring that only pure and untainted vapor is produced.
How to use Arizer Solo 2
How to use Arizer Solo 2
- Fill the glass tubes with the grounded herb.
- To start, press the menu button and the top arrow. The device will count down.
- Once the device is finishes the countdown, you can use the temperature control (up and down – using the arrow buttons)
- Press the button to select, the device will heat up to the set temperature. It’s that easy!
The Solo 2 Is Incredibly Easy To Clean & Maintain
Cleaning the Solo 2 is so easy, despite a heating chamber inside the vaporizer. The glass stems will require almost all of the cleaning. Dried herb or residue must be cleared from the oven after use.
- We recommended soaking glass stems in isopropyl alcohol overnight once dirty
- If the heating chamber is sticky with residue, a cotton swab with a small amount of isopropyl alcohol should be enough to get rid of it
- After cleaning the stems and/or heating chamber, place a glass stem into the Solo 2 and let it run the hottest session cycle until the smell of alcohol has disappeared
The Solo 2 parts fit in the carry case, which also protects the device while on the move. The stem caps keeps your dried herb inside.
- Arizer Solo 2 Owner’s Manual
- Arizer Support – For Warranty and Questions – Submit a Manufacture Support Ticket
- CityVaporizer – Submit a Retailer Support Ticket
|Power Supply||Built in battery|
|Battery Life||3 hours|
|Heat Time||Less than 1 minute|
|Temperature||50C – 220C (122-392F)|
|Use With||Dried Herb|
|Warranty||2 Years with Arizer|
Is the Arizer Solo 2 worth it?
Absolutely, you’ll see that confirmed in all Arizer Solo 2 reviews, on any blog or website. This vaporizer carries the same prestige as any other Arizer product. There is an included two year warranty from Arizer’s promise to have quality products and customer service.
Does the Arizer Solo 2 smell?
Not any more or less than any portable vaporizer. The Solo 2 accessories such as the Cannabis Killer or Smoke Eliminator work great to mask the smell.
How long does a bowl last Arizer Solo 2?
The temperature, herb grind density, and packing density will all effect how long your bowl will last. As a rule of thumb, it is always better to vape by turning the heat up as you go along. If you start out at the maximum temperature, you will be producing alot of vapor but also exhaling alot of it without being able to absorb it.
It is a good idea to stir between pulls to for even roasting of your herb. These guidelines will help you get the most out of your herb.
What temperature should Solo 2 be set at?
There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to the recommended temperature to vape at. Each temperature range has a different effect and experience. If you haven’t already tried, you should try different temps and see what works best for you.
The basic approach is to start lower, and increase throughout the session. If you’re vaping dry herb, we recommend to start lower at 350 and turn it up in 25 degree increments until you reach 400. If you are using through water, like with an Arizer Solo 2 bubbler, then aim for a higher range at 390-430.
Lower temps will preserve flavor but will limit the amount of vapor produced. At higher temps more cannabinoids and terpenes are heated, and this will give you bigger clouds but it will remove some of the flavour.
External Video Review
External Video Review