The Arizer Solo 2: A Powerful, Smart Companion
The new Arizer Solo 2 is a welcome step in the evolution of Arizer vaporizers. This portable dry herb vaporizer is incredibly powerful for its size and it functions as an effective at home unit too. This is a big improvement on the original Solo and shows that Arizer is well aware of current market trends and the latest user-friendly features.
The Arizer Solo II is a great value for its low price. Other vaporizers that cost the same don’t have the same long-lasting battery or consistent vaping ability as the Solo II. It could be considered the best portable vaporizer available.
- Digital HUD for temp and battery level
- Start-up time of under 10 seconds
- Heat-up time between 20-30 seconds
- Custom temperature settings
- Improved airflow for larger and more controlled hits
- Custom session timer from 5-15 minutes
- Temperature settings from 50-200°C (122-392°F) and readings in both °C/F° formats
- Stands 11.4cm tall (4.49 inches) by 4.5cm (1.75 inches) wide
- Lightweight 222g (0.49oz)
- 100-240V power with pass through charging
- Choice of Black or Dark Blue Colour
- 1 x Solo II
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Glass Tube (90mm)
- 1 x Glass Tube (110mm)
- 1 x Glass Dish
- 1 x Travel Tube for each glass piece
- 1 x Carry Case
- 2 x Silicone Stem Caps
- 4 x Stainless Steel Filter Screens
- 1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
- 1 x Sample Botanicals
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
The Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer is an excellent, high-quality home/portable vaporizer that offers everyone, beginner or expert an experience they won’t soon forget.
New and Improved
Arizer is a well-liked vaporizer brand, and many were excited about the new solo after the success of the original Arizer Solo. They were not disappointed as the Solo 2 was even better than expected! People who use it are surprised with how it makes such flavorful and great vapor from a small device.
Faster Better Heat up
The Solo 2 offers precise temperature control with its powerful heater. It has a much faster heating time, enabling a quick hit while on the move or when short of time. It will produce thick, heavy vapor clouds that maintain the full flavor of any dried herb. Long, slow draws produce the best vapor with this device. It can hold up to 0.25 grams of herb in the chamber.
The Solo 2 is a top-of-the-line portable vaporizer that offers exceptional vapor quality. The ceramic heating element will allow efficient and even heating of your dry herbs. The vapor is then drawn through the glass aroma tube, which provides a pure and flavorful vapor experience.
The glass mouthpiece stems are made from borosilicate glass that won’t emit any toxic fumes. This enables fully flavored, clean, and satisfying hits every single time.
Improving the heating time of the original Solo, the Solo 2 is also slightly slimmer while having an easier pull. The light design with the fast heat time has been welcomed by many. With a weight of just 222g (0.49lb) added with a modern design, it has a high-end feel while still being very affordable. For an even lighter vape, check out the Arizer Air MAX
The battery life is long for a portable unit and for three hours of vaping (or 8-10 sessions) once fully charged. To save battery, the device also has an auto shutoff option that you can change.
When the battery runs out, you can still vape with a plugged-in Solo 2 after five mins of charging. Some users opt to purchase the Arizer Solo 2 car charger, for the added ease of charging on the go.
To use it with a water pipe, the Solo 2 is compatible if you have a water pipe adapter for that smooth water cooled vapor. The glass vapor path is fully away from the electronics so that only pure and untainted vapor is produced.
- Fill the glass tubes with the grounded herb.
- To start, press the menu button and the top arrow. The device will count down.
- Once the countdown ends, you can use the temperature control (up and down – using the arrow buttons)
- Press the button to select, the device will heat up to the set temperature. It’s that easy!
The Solo Arizer 2 Is Incredibly Easy To Clean & Maintain
Cleaning the Solo 2 is so easy. The glass stems will require almost all of the cleaning. Dried herb or residue must be cleared from the oven after use.
- We recommended soaking glass stems in isopropyl alcohol overnight once dirty
- If the heating chamber is sticky with residue, a cotton swab with a small amount of isopropyl alcohol should be enough to get rid of it
- After cleaning the stems and heating chamber, insert a clean stem then run the hottest session cycle until the alcohol smell is gone.
*The Solo 2 parts fit in the carry case, which also protects the device while on the move. The stem caps keeps your dried herb inside.
- Arizer Solo 2 Owner’s Manual
- Arizer Support – For Warranty and Questions – Submit a Manufacture Support Ticket
- CityVaporizer – Submit a Retailer Support Ticket
- CityVaporizer – Veteran’s Insurance Claim Information
|Power Supply||Built in battery|
|Battery Life||3 hours|
|Heat Time||Less than 1 minute|
|Temperature||50C – 220C (122-392F)|
|Use With||Dried Herb|
|Warranty||2 Years with Arizer|
Is the Arizer Solo 2 Worth it?
Absolutely, you’ll see that confirmed in all Arizer Solo 2 reviews, on any blog or website. This vaporizer carries the same prestige as any other Arizer product. There is an included two year warranty from Arizer’s promises to have quality products and customer service.
- Does the Arizer Solo 2 smell?
Not any more or less than any portable vaporizer. The Solo 2 accessories such as the Cannabis Killer or Smoke Eliminator work great to mask the smell.
- How long does a bowl last Arizer Solo 2?
The temperature, herb grind density, and packing density will all affect how long your bowl will last. As a rule of thumb, it is always better to vape by turning the heat up as you go along. If you start at the max temperature, you will be making a lot of vapor but also exhaling it without being able to absorb it.
It is a good idea to stir between pulls to for even roasting of your herb. These guidelines will help you get the most out of your herb.
- What temperature should Solo 2 be set at?
There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to the recommended temperature to vape at. Each temperature range has a different effect and experience. If you haven’t already tried, you should try different temps and see what works best for you.
The basic approach is to start lower, and gradually raise. If you’re vaping dry herb, we recommend starting lower at 350 and turn it up in 25 degree increments until you reach 400. If you are using through water, like with an Arizer Solo 2 bubbler, then aim for a higher range at 390-430.
Lower temps will preserve flavor but will limit the amount of vapor produced. At higher temps more cannabinoids and terpenes are heated, and this will give you bigger clouds but it will remove some of the flavor.
Arizer Best Sellers
Arizer Best Sellers
Last Updated on November 22, 2023 at 2:39pm