Arizer Air MAX: The Highly Portable Vape
Air MAX is the latest portable vaporizer from Arizer, this dry herb vaporizer is a pure innovation in portable multi-purpose diffuser technology. The upgraded features include a new rapid heating ceramic technology, custom session settings, dark mode, automatic screen inversion, and USB-C charging battery with a long charge.
- Advanced quick-heating ceramic tech
- The original glass pod system
- Custom session settings
- Fast USB-C charging
- Auto screen inversion
- Discreet dark mode
- High capacity rechargeable batteries
- Full charge lasts 2 and 1/4 hours
- Small size & pocketable
- Isolated airpath
- High quality components sourced carefully
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Air Max Vaporizer
- Frosted Glass Aroma Tube (14mm)
- 70mm Glass Aroma Tube
- Glass Aroma Dish
- Power Accessories
- Screen Pack
- Stirring Tool
- 3 x 70mm PVC Travel Tubes
- Removable Battery (26650 Lithium Ion Battery)
Arizer Air Max Review
Arizer Air Max Review
The Arizer Air Max vaporizer is high quality and produces clean, pure vapor. The design of it is functional, intuitive, and looks great. This is the latest device in the Arizer Air series, with brand new improved features that make it stand out from other vaporizer models.
This highly-rated vaporizer has over 16 years of industry experience built into it. Try the rapid ceramic heating technology all powered with a high-capacity battery. It has an excellent runtime of 2 hours with fast charging.
The heat-up time is about half the time of the Air and will take less than 60 seconds to reach temperatures. The Air Max has improved temperature control features by allowing higher heat retention in the oven between hits. This gives you the chance to take more hits instead of needing to take short pauses for cooldown.
Better Vapor Path
The improved air intake ports and convection jets on the Air Max gives it a slight leg up in terms of vapor quality. The angled air jets allow for better vapor path into the glass stem. Combined together with higher heat of the larger coil, this means increased heating for your dry herb.
The device is one of the best vaporizers recommended highly for its portability. It has a super long battery life of 2 hours so it will be ready for you anywhere. The 26650 battery itself is removable so you can always opt to get extras just in case for long-term traveling.
It’s compact and light, only standing at 5″ without the stem and weighs 160g. It will fit discreetly in your pocket or bag and also has an optional dark mode display for low key vaping. The Air Max comes in the box with many accessories you need (including a water pipe adapter, which is handy). If you’re planning on traveling or carrying it on the go, we recommend the Arizer Air Max case, available from Arizer directly.
Long Lasting Battery
The battery life on the Air Max is excellent, lasting up to 2 hours of use. This is plenty of time for even the heaviest users, and on average will last for a week before needing a recharge. Battery life is dependent on the heat setting and the duration of the session as well.
It has a larger heating element, and more coil surface area to heat. The Air Max takes 60 seconds to heat up and has a battery charged by fast USB-C. A full charge will take up to two hours, but if needed it can still be used while plugged in.
Glass Stem Pod System
The glass stem is a better choice because you are inhaling clean, plastic free vapor, without using a plastic mouthpiece. A glass stem will keep the chemical taste out and keep the dry herb vapor pure for a better taste. You can also pre-load your dose and keep it stored for later in the travel tubes for faster access.
Compatible with Glass
Use the included 14mm adapter right out of the box to use with your own glass pieces. While direct hits are still great on their own, pair it with glass to experience smooth water-filtrated vapor. As an extra feature, the LED screen can flip when upside down, which is really handy when using it with a water pipe.
The device has a very lightweight, cigar shape and size that will fit in your pocket easily. The body is made of brushed aluminum that looks AND feels great with a smooth and shiny finish.
The controls are really easy to learn since it only has a three button control system. The power button is on one side and the up and down temp controls are to the right. Reaching the buttons works smoothly with the natural position of your hands.
Arizer Air Max Vs Solo 2 Vaporizer Review
If you want something even faster and more compact than the Solo 2, try the Air Max and be impressed. It’s hard to say which device is better. Both devices are a great choice in terms of battery life, vapor quality, and ease of use.
The Air Max does have a higher advantage when it comes to weight and portability. The Solo offers a longer and more impressive 3 hour battery life with high durability.
How to Use Air Max
- Make sure to remove the battery tag first (it won’t charge properly as it blocks the battery), and fully charge the device before using it for the first time
- Load your ground herb into either the glass stem or the water pipe adapter, and pack the bowl to the top.
- To turn it on, hold the power and plus buttons at the same time, until the beep goes off and the device turns on.
- To control and set the temperature range, press the up or down buttons to raise or lower it. Press once to change by one degree, or press and hold the button to change by 10 degree increments.
- When the device heats up and reaches the chosen temperature, it will beep twice for the temperature alert.
- To turn the device off, press and hold the power button. The shut off timer will automatically do this as well.
Easy Cleaning Tips
- Remove the glass stem from the vaporizer and remove the remaining material.
- Use isopropyl alcohol and a pipe cleaner/cotton swab to clean the stem.
- Clean the heating chamber with a small cleaning brush or a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol.
- Wipe down the outside of the vaporizer with a damp cloth.
- Allow all parts to dry before reassembling and using the vaporizer.
- To have good performance for your Air Max, it’s important to clean and take care of it.
|26650 Lithium-Ion Battery
|135 min / 2.25 hours
|Hybrid (Convection and Conduction mix)
|122°F – 392°F (50°C – 220°C)
|2 years with Arizer
- Arizer Air Max Manual
- Arizer Support – For Warranty and Questions – Submit a Support Ticket
- CityVaporizer – Submit a Retailer Support Ticket
Commonly Asked Questions
Commonly Asked Questions
Is Air Max convection or conduction?
- It uses a hybrid heating method of mainly convection and also conduction.
Are Arizer vaporizers good? Is Arizer a good brand?
- Yes, it’s one of the most popular and reliable brands on the market backed by an amazing warranty program.
Last Updated on November 22, 2023 at 4:47pm