The Storz & Bickel Crafty Vaporizer: Power Meets Portability
Designed and produced by German company, Storz and Bickel(S&B), The Crafty Vaporizer, is The Mighty’s bang, without its hefty buck. Longstanding creators of the Volcano, it’s no shock that S&B is constantly adapting to customer concerns by creating and updating a solution. Compatible with flower and concentrate, S&B redefines diversity in the vaporizer market.
Cannabis bible High Times Magazine considers both The Crafty and Mighty as some of the best herbal vaporizers of 2018. S&B consistently challenges their competitors by raising the bar when it comes to what to expect out of your vape. Our personal added bonus is the S&B filling aid which makes for ease of use and helping to keep your device clean.
The latest update in 2018 saw The Crafty get a 20% battery upgrade. The Crafty even has an app which has multiple features including temp control and device location. Comparing in size with smaller, weaker vapes, The Crafty, matches the force of The Mighty, accompanied with 10°F boost option for an extra push.
The device operates simply via one button, in absolute spite of S&B’s complex inner workings to achieve their trademark thick and flavourful clouds. The name of the device speaks for itself in the way of providing you with a plethora of tools and replacement parts. Unlike some vaporizer companies, even more replacements and accessories can be purchased.
Main Features of The Crafty Vaporizer
- Full Convection Heating System
- 45 Minute Battery Life
- USB Charging
- Heats Up In Approximately 2-3 Minutes
- Heating Chamber Fits 0.25-0.3 Grams Of Dried Herb
- Temperature Range Of 40-210 Degrees Celsius (104-410 Degrees Fahrenheit)
- Stainless Steel Heating Chamber
- Use While Charging, Known As “Pass-Through” Charging
- Customizable Temperature Settings (Down To 1 Degree)
- Haptic Feedback (Ability to Vibrate)
- Automatic Shut Off After 2 Minutes Of Not Being Used
- Weight Of Just 136 Grams (4.8 oz)
- High-Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery
- Durable Construction
- 2 Hour Charging Time
Height 4.3 in / 11.0 cm
Width 2.2 in / 5.7 cm
Depth 1.3 in / 3.3 cm
The Crafty Vaporizer can discreetly fit into your palm allowing for extreme portability and on-the-go use. Easily pocketable.
How To Use The Storz & Bickel Crafty Vaporizer
Despite being a premium vaporizer, The Crafty, is supremely simple to use with single button operation and an excellent manual that includes detailed graphics. A trivial learning curve, you’ll master your Crafty device quickly and find yourself interacting with the unique app for full customization. See below to learn more about the app’s features.
- First, Grind Dried Herb, Or Prepare Oil/Wax Concentrate
- For Concentrates, Use The Included Crafty Vaporizer Liquid Pad
- Load Dried Herb Or Oil/Wax IntoCrafty Vaporizer
- Then, Turn Crafty Vaporizer On By Using The Orange Button, Located At The Side Of The Unit
- The Crafty Vaporizer Will Begin To Heat
- Once The Crafty Vaporizer Has Heated, The Vibrating Function Will Let The User Know
- For A Quick Temperature Boost, Press The Orange Button Twice When The Crafty Has Heated
- Finally, Enjoy The BEST Vapor Available In A Portable Unit
If you are new to vaping cannabis or have any questions associated with your vaporizer, we have got you covered. Our FAQ section has become a great resource for many of our amazing customers. Bookmark it today for future reference!
Crafty Vaporizer Mobile App
- View Device Temperature
- LED Brightness Control
- Vibration Control
- Can Work with Multiple Vapes Individually
- Herb Vaping Temp. Guide
- Bluetooth Device Location
- Boost Mode
- Toggle Alarm Function On/Off
How To Clean Your Crafty Vaporizer
- 1 pc. CRAFTY Vaporizer
- 1 pc. Power Adapter with USB Cable
- 1 Set of Spare Seal Rings
- 3 pcs. Spare Screen (approx. Ø 15 mm)
- 1 pc. Liquid Pad (approx. Ø 15 x 5 mm)
- 1 pc. Filling Aid
- 1 pc. Herb Grinder (approx. Ø 55 mm)
- 1 pc. Dosing Capsule
- 1 pc. Cleaning Brush
- 1 pc. Instructions for Use
Why The Crafty Vaporizer Is A Must-Have Vape!
Storz & Bickel vaporizers are tough, built to last, and provide some of the richest density and flavor on the market. We consider The Crafty to be a handheld Volcano, with its overwhelming performance and pocketability. Utilizing the best of both worlds in combustion and convection heating, vapers find an even distribution in heat throughout their chamber and session. This even cooking of herb disables the need to stop your session, pop the top off, and mix the contents just to avoid combustion.
Esquire, Forbes, and Engadget, have praised Storz & Bickel vaporizers, calling their line of products the “Cadillac of Vaporizers.” Storz & Bickel have accumulated an amazing reputation within the vaporizer industry and community through rigorous research, trial and error, great warranty service and customer communication. In 2016, due to S&B’s success and constant ability to innovate and adapt, they found it necessary to build the first factory dedicated to the exclusive production of vaporizers in Tuttlingen, Germany.
Concentrate compatibility is what makes S&B’s portable lineup extremely versatile. They even go so far as to provide different cleaning tools for different jobs. You’ll find flexibility in dosage amount you can work with; so veterans and newbies alike rejoice. This device can work with your tolerance on it’s best and worst of days using the dosing capsule tool and triple-digit temperature control.
How To Clean Crafty Vaporizer
The Crafty vaporizer is surprisingly simple to maintain. For the most efficient performance and flavourful vapor, regular cleaning should be done regularly.
- First, Remove Lid From Crafty Vaporizer Heating Chamber
- Clean FillChamber With Included Vaporizer Cleaning Brush – A Q-tip And Isopropyl Alcohol Can Be Used For Deeper Cleans
- Remove Seal Rings, Screen, And Crafty Vaporizer Mouthpiece From Lid
- Next, Soak All Of These Pieces In Isopropyl Alcohol
- Wash Thoroughly With Water And Dry
- Finally, Reassemble Crafty Vaporizer And Run One Session At The Hottest Cycle (A Burn-Off). This Ensures Dried Herb And/Or Oil/Wax Will Not Be Compromised In Any Way
Here at City Vaporizer, we often hear questions such as “How do I clean my vaporizer?” We are dedicated in our effort to help our customers get the most out of the vaporizers. Check out our post entirely related to cleaning and maintaining your vaporizer!
Storz & Bickel recommend cleaning your Crafty vaporizer unit once a week.
The Crafty Vaporizer comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty from the great people at Storz & Bickel.
Video review courtesy of Sneaky Pete
|Power Supply||Built in battery|
|Battery Life||45 minutes|
|Heat Time||2-3 minutes|
|Heat Style||Convection/Conduction Hybrid|
|Temperature||Maximum temperature adjustable up to 210C|
|Warranty||2 Years with Storz & Bickel|
Last Updated on September 14, 2020 at 10:33am