Arizer Air Vaporizer: Flavourful Vapor, Portable, And Efficient.
An Arizer Air vaporizer is suitable for anyone. As a result, this vaporizer is truly uncomplicated to use on a daily basis. At under $140 USD, this is a bang-for-your-buck device that will last a very long time. Additionally, the Arizer Air comes with a batch of accessories that place it on equal footing with vaporizers that are $200 plus.
The Arizer Air was released by Canadian company Arizer in 2011. Today, many heavy vapers have stuck with their first Air and are not willing to part with it. Certainly, this emphasizes how important this unit has become to the ever-expanding vape culture of North America since release.
In short, the Air vaporizer improved upon many aspects of the Arizer Solo, most notably, the size. This unit is the first truly portable unit from Arizer and signified a major leap forward for the entire industry. An Arizer Air (in a carry case) is small enough to fit in a drawstring pouch. Consequently, vaping on the move has become a major priority for many companies scrambling to keep up with Arizer.
Arizer vaporizers also offer an all-glass air path and mouthpiece. Accordingly, the Arizer Air produces flavourful vapor like no other. An interchangeable battery and being able to use this device while it is charging are also major pluses. The included protective silicone casing makes the Arizer Air easy to grip and also safeguards from scratches or chips if dropped.
The added aromatherapy attachment is perfect to use while charging in between sessions. The included sample of potpourri will dissipate any stench from the vapor. If you are new to vaping or having any questions, check out or FAQ page here at City Vaporizer.
Main Features of The Arizer Air
- Portable, Yet Durable
- Easy To Use Interface
- Five Temperature Presets
- High-Capacity Rechargeable And Replaceable Battery
- Arizer Vaporizer Boro-Silicate Glass Stems
- Use While Charging
- High-Quality Components (Medical/Food Grade)
- Patented Hybrid Heating (Convection/Conduction)
- Arizer Vaporizer Instruction Manual
- DC Charging
- Arizer Manufacturer’s Warranty (2 Years)
How To Use The Arizer Air Portable Vaporizer
- Grind Dried Herb To A Medium/Coarse Blend (Our Grinders Work Great!)
- Turn The Arizer Air On By Holding Down The Middle Button For 5 Seconds
- Pack Glass Stem Full Of Dried Herb, Then, Insert Stem Into Air Vaporizer
- Select Appropriate Temperature Using Up/Down Buttons (Indicated By LED Colour: More Below)
- The Arizer Air Will Heat Up Between 60-120 Seconds,
- The Battery Life Is Also Indicated By A Solid Blue LED When Fully Charged (This Changes Colour At Lower Battery)
- Once Both LED Lights Have STOPPED Flashing, Sit Back And Enjoy The Flavourful Vapor, An Arizer Specialty
- The Arizer Air vaporizer turns off automatically after 10 minutes, a great feature that conserves battery life.
The Arizer Air comes pre-loaded with five temperature settings. These five settings make life easy for those who like to pack their vape and use it straight away without fiddling around too much.
- Preset 1 (Indicated By A Blue Light) – 180 Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit
- Preset 2 (White) – 190C / 374F
- Next, Preset 3 (Green) – 200C / 392F
- Preset 4 (Orange) – 205C / 401F
- Finally, Preset 5 (Red) – 210C / 410F
City Vaporizer recommends looking at our page concerning the best temperature to vaporize dry herbs. Experimentation at different temperatures is key to enjoying this great vaporizer.
The Arizer Air Portable Vaporizer Comes Packaged With
- Arizer Air Battery
- Wall Charger
- Glass Aroma Tube (70mm) With Tip x1
- Belt-Clip Carry Case For Air
- Glass Aroma Tube (70mm) x1
- Protective Silicone Skin x1
- Glass Aroma Dish x1
- Glass Stems Caps x2
- Arizer Air Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
- Aromatherapy Herbs Sample x1
- Owners Manual
Everything needed to begin vaping portably, or at home, already comes with the Arizer Air vaporizer. Arizer does a great job of including appropriate accessories that serve as a useful accompaniment to the Air vaporizer.
Why The Arizer Air Should Be Your Next Purchase
As mentioned earlier, the Arizer Air is a suitable vaporizer for new users, heavy vapers, and also those with both low and high tolerance. This is an every-man’s portable vaporizer that is both powerful and simple to use. The low price of this vaporizer is somewhat rare for such a functional and uncomplicated vaporizer.
Altogether, the Arizer Air is a distinct improvement on the Arizer Solo. This vaporizer is more portable and stands just 12.2 cm (4.8 inches) high and 2.9cm (1.14 inches) wide (before inserting stems) with a nice cylindrical shape. The Air feels great in the hand and does not take up much space in a gym bag or purse. The airflow on the Arizer Air is superior to any vaporizer at the same price.
Furthermore, the Arizer Air is quite durable, providing the glass stems are not inserted. Without the stems inserted, the Arizer Air is a tough unit that will take bumps or falls like a champ. Equally important, the Air is entirely made from high-quality medical and food grade components that have become custom from Arizer.
The flavourful vapor produced from the Air vaporizer is one of the prized features of this unit. Experimentation with different stems and temperatures will have any user feeling like a pro when they find their sweet spot. The five preset temperatures are easily enough selection for any type of dried herb.
This vaporizer has certainly had an everlasting legacy on portable, efficient units.
How To Clean The Arizer Air Vaporizer
Arizer has always offered vaporizers that are easy to clean and keep in top condition. This vaporizer is not difficult to clean at all. Cleaning your vaporizer is crucial to maintaining an efficient, long-lasting unit.
- The Arizer Air glass stems will need the most attention out of the whole device.
- Soak the glass stems, once dirty, in isopropyl alcohol for 10-12 hours. Wash off alcohol completely with water and dry thoroughly.
- The Arizer Air heating chamber may gather residue over time. A q-tip with isopropyl alcohol on the end provides an easy solution.
- After cleaning, run the Arizer Air for one session on the hottest temperature. This process ensures that no isopropyl alcohol will contaminate your dried herb.
- The Arizer Air can be turned on while charging, this is a perfect time for the burn-off at the highest temperature.
City Vaporizer stocks the Higher Standards Cleaning Kit, a great companion to any vaporizer.
City Vaporizer is proud to stock genuine Arizer products that feature a 2-year manufacturer warranty with Arizer. This is a Canadian company that are well-known for their commitment to their customers.
Video review courtesy of Sneaky Pete
|Power Supply||Removable 18650|
|Battery Life||1 hour (Approx 5-6 Sessions)|
|Heat Time||60-120 Seconds|
|Temperature||5 Preset temperatures 180C, 190C, 200C, 205C, 210C|
|Warranty||2 Years with Arizer|